2011年12月7日星期三

Broke up , because I crossed the street

And broke up the blue, blue is a good girl, very beautiful and very gentle, although many of my friends that I left her silly, but I
or let go, though I do not care for.

first day, she did not get up, of their own quilt cover tightly, her dormitory who do not dare to comfort her, she did not eat
days, and even grooming do not sleep at night when I heard her sobbing in the quilt.

The next day, and today she eat, her roommates mandatory for her to eat, her eyes were red, I always said she was crying
ghost, she always Juezhe mouth that she is not.

third day, and today she is wearing a very sexy, walked into a bar, drinking a lot of wine, with a very seductive eyes looking around the audience
, a lot of people come talk to each other, nice ah. She drank a lot, when a young man can do
her father told her, Young
from his hand when necessary to suppress the small Mu them, and save the blue, all I know, I was in a corner of the bar
looked.

fourth day, and today she got up early, busy morning, and then locked himself in the bathroom a long time, when She Youmen
Chuaimen exclaimed to go when they are: good clean and ah.

fifth day, she began to learn, but in fact she had to learn very well, we began by affecting her performance I have regressed,
It is good, divert attention, but also to recover fast.

three months. . . . She made a student council,[url=http://www.beatsbydresale.org/][b]title=Monster Headphones[/b][/url], she more and more capable, but also a lot of cheerful,[url=http://www.style-jackets.com][b]title=Moncler Outlet[/b][/url], she immediately had to rely on research
.

year. . . . . In many of the men around her, also a lot better than me, she did not care before, but she
and Ling good campus pass their relationship is ambiguous. She just put him as a brother, but rumors are unstoppable.

three years later. . . . . She is getting married, the groom is Ling, wedding invitations, she wrote, one, two, three,[url=http://www.uggclearance1.com/][b]title=UGG Sale[/b][/url],,, write to the twelfth Zhang
when she cried, tears lying on the table is not completely inhibited live, I went and saw all the happy bridegroom wrote
are affixed my name.

I want to cry, but the ghost can not cry, I do not have tears.

three years ago, I cross the street, a car accident, carrying to give her birthday cake. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论