2011年10月13日星期四

UGG Outlet Due to homelessness

Chen Laotai: I used to live in family wings Guoyang County construction company, is now homeless. One morning last year after the Spring Festival, Wang and his wife came to my house smashed all valuable possessions. Home smashed, I put the house sold and moved to West facade of room to live large market. The morning of March 7 this year, Wang came to make trouble, I ran out after the alarm went into hiding, then the door was sealed up to Wang. I sat crying bridge, a kind old lady shelter me, me and her companion. I now know that I live not let Wang child, a good thought on the quiet life.

Chen Laotai: I pull the dray and the father of the baby is started, then do the construction business to earn some money, build a lot of house, the family's wealth, there are several points worth about 500 million house owned by me. Three years ago, the property also want my son asked me to write a will, I do not agree with the relationship began to tense up. He hit me about eight or nine times. Now old son was also beaten, I think it sad ... ...

Wang: I do not know where's her injuries, after she injured someone else to blame me.

due to the disposition of various real estate disputes, Guoyang a mother and son to Recently, Wang Chen Laotai 一纸诉状将 son to court, Wang called for the prosecution of abuse and two counts of intentional injury. The afternoon of June 28, the parties Wang said in an interview with reporters he never played his mother. Currently, Guoyang County Court has accepted the case.

Reporters: June 1 this year, this day, your mother's body injuries come from?

photo coverage of the reporter

Chen Laotai: Wang is the bringing up of my hand, his birth time is winter, when life is very difficult, I do not have milk to feed him. The next day he was born, I used a bad wrap pants into his unit guard rooms, see the door of the uncle helped look after him, and then I went to pull the dray to send material to make money. He grew up in married, two children are also brought me to the.

of ill-treatment and deliberate assault, returned to my house.

Due to homelessness, Chen Laotai now housed in the homes he.

Chen Laotai said that because of property disputes in recent years,UGG Online Outlet, the son of Wang has on many occasions publicly insulting her and beat her. In the complaint, Chen Laotai listed since 2007, she was repeatedly beaten Wang fact, on June 1 this year, which was wounded hospitalized,UGG Boots Sale, judicial appraisal constitutes a minor injury.

Women's Federation, Chairman of the elderly suffered tears

Reporter: Where you live now?

dialogue with the parties Chen Laotai: thought of the quiet life

Wang: I have not played Mother

Wang: people want to speaking our minds, I never played her, she never played again.

Wang: Because she wants to sell the house, the value of those houses more than 1,000 yuan, she has to sell cheap. Separation of those houses and give me and my brother.

so for the first time to the Women's Federation for help, her body full of injuries. The second time was June 1, Chen Laotai Injured Guoyang County Politics and Law Committee to reflect the situation, Yali, and high staff to drive past the Complaints Bureau received Chen Laotai. Wang is the son to play, because the family property to do the old man, after all, the elderly,UGG Boots, regardless of how the property divided, and then a big family conflicts, the son of the elderly should not labeled as such. case to a local police station. Did not think a week later, still in the hospital for treatment of high Yali Chen Laotai and looking for help, said her son to cut off an arm.

Reporter: Why did you and your mother into trouble like this?

Reporter: Have you played your mother?

Reporter: Do you know the Court has accepted the claim of your mother do?

Reporter: Then why are relationships so nervous?

Reporter: How do you and your son in the past feelings?

Wang: Yes.

Over the years, Wang alcohol to cause trouble, of threatening language,UGG Outlet, forced her to write a will, leaving his property around the house. This year, Wang has also welded to her residence with a sealed, resulting in her now homeless.

Chen Laotai sued the son of two counts of

6 28, the reporter learned from Guoyang County Court, the Court has on Chen Laotai claims about ill-treatment be placed on file.

没有评论:

发表评论