2011年10月12日星期三

UGG Boots 5 -year-old girl for half of the body and long black hair abandoned by their parents

mother every time I shave and shave body hair, will cry, that I Bitter. I do not want her mother to cry, but longer hair, itch I can not stand on the shoulders and back.

my clothes and pants are all the yard big brother and big sister do not wear, and left me, always too large to wear on the body.

mother said that five years ago that a few days after New Year, my mother gave birth to me in the town hospitals. She saw me, long time no speak, then Paoqu Wen delivery doctor. That told her that birth almost 20 years, which wanderers who had never seen the hair more than I do than I close.

now live with my grandfather and grandmother. Mom, you hold me back a long time, I want to tell you that I am not a monster, I want to listen.

remember last year, kite-flying weather, my mother sent me back home. Still later, she and Dad are gone. Mother say, my mother can not stand people said I was a

my home in the countryside, is a big yard, walk 20 minutes to get to the street, her mother and grandfather did not take me to playing too. I asked her mother, she says, she can not stand those people running around my beard look wonderful, I mean to make irresponsible remarks.

grow up, I want to be a scientist to figure out I Lang, president of beard. In addition, I would like to find out, for the wisdom I have thick eyebrows than other wanderers, eyelashes half a match stick length.

mother and grandfather very nice to me, but I prefer her mother. Because she once every two weeks, to be used for my grandfather's razor shave.

upper lip covered with shiny black hair, bushy beard of rude adult men.

shiny is to the hospital yesterday morning, her home town in the cool stone fish Tongliang Village. Two days ago, she inexplicably fell to the ground, the body stiff, hands and feet cramps. Can-born, the problems go hand in hand cramps. Later, the hospital diagnosis, she had a seizure.

So many and long shiny hair is valid reason? Zou Hongbo introduction, medicine, beyond the normal boundaries of any part of the hair density increased, longer, thicker,UGG Boots, black, known as hirsutism.

yesterday morning, the doctor again I pull off the tube inserted into my nose.

Spring Festival this year, my father went to Beijing to work, and nothing came back. Watching my mother often cried and said, my mother is also working, as if to live together with the grandmother; my body stiff as always, hands and feet cramps, with hair more often quarrel bitterly with his father and mother, was divorced. Grandma also do not want me.

mother, I am not a monster

hirsutism can be divided into living and non-rational physiological hairy hairy. Physiological common in pregnant women hairy, usually disappear within six months postpartum. Non-physiological hairy, the majority of endocrine disorders, a small number of genetic.

I Lang longer beard, but also a lot? Every night, when I want to sleep, wake up if the mouth did not like the beard.

later, my father has left home. Today, she and her mother live with Grandpa.

â–  correspondent, chief correspondent Huang Yanchun intern Liu Liqin Wen Ran Rao Jun Hong Mu source photo coverage

scraping a

if long-term use of corticosteroids, or male hormones and other drugs, can lead to female hirsutism. But shiny said her mother, granddaughter live and eat like them, have never used steroids.

now, grandfather and I shared a razor. Grandpa say, I did not come back from his grandmother before razor to more than three months before for second blade, less than a month now have to change.

I like playing with the kindergarten children, but they always hide me. They sometimes around me, pulled my clothes and hair to see me. I do not like playing method.

kindly uncle, I do not want to get sick, nasty hairy. I think Mom and Dad together, want to go to his grandmother, like her mother does not cry to me than shaving ... you seen my grandmother and grandfather many, there is no good way?

mother speak, as long as took me to the street, you can buy clothes that fit and pants. She was afraid I tried showing hairy body, afraid to see some portraits, like monkeys around me, even more afraid this time I was scared to cry.

so divorced parents

with her mother, I have the disease called epilepsy, hairy body may be due to something called androgen mischief. I have to pay more attention to her mother, that I long body hair change of position change of position and more is a kind of very rare disease.

Mother to shave body hair shiny
body half covered with black hair

Zou Hongbo that excessive body hair should be shiny with the body of the male hormone are too high, the system checks to be specific reasons for the results.

I do not like them to pull her mother to go home. Her mother took out a razor, shaving in my back. One uncle picked up the wool look, almost screaming with his long fingers.

I want my father to take me back to the streets to buy new clothes. Father great strength, those who can not laugh at me. I still want my mother.

5-year-old 5-year-old girl and a half shiny (a pseudonym) reaching out from time to time on the lips, tear inserted in the nostrils of the oxygen tube.

good she praised me and told me to listen to my mother's words. I'm so happy. Mother sat in bed, she did not speak, as if to cry, that I long major change of position, but no tribute to my good.

every time, she sent me to kindergarten, as long as the road to see someone, they pull me pass away. It around, but those people will see around me.

born more than five years, how suffering experienced shiny? What her heart to say?

six months old before, and I remember. A few days ago, her mother make me playing, say, six months old, I at home. At that time, long-haired mother do not understand the reasons for my body, I am more anxious is not the same with other wanderers: the backpack, I sit a long time, cry no trouble, very little sleep.

Dad, I want to buy new clothes

Yesterday, the attending physician Zou Hongbo introduced shiny, shiny hair within three generations of parents were normal.

parents of three generations of the hair shiny normal

my naughty, my mother said I was playing my ass I cried, she cried.

3 years old, began to follow her mother came home to accompany my father quarrel. Their fierce fights, I'm afraid.

grandfather said, those people around me look wonderful, and asking questions, so he and his mother in his hometown suppressed, but did not dare to take me to the street playing.

because the body covered with thick hair, combined with epilepsy, the mother can not stand other people's comments, and my father divorced, not her.

kindergarten teachers often pay tribute to those big eyes, long eyelashes, beautiful children. I have big eyes, long eyelashes much better than they, I hear a teacher say that I am beautiful. Her busy, never did speak.

Tongliang County People's Hospital from the message that treatment of hirsutism before it can identify the cause of hirsutism generated. Some patients have hirsutism regardless of the reason, blindly using a variety of hair removal cream hair removal, or even Such an outcome, the result could be hair has gone even further growth.

some of the hospital to accompany wanderers who came to see me beard, as before, as those who said I was a monkey change.

birth, the body covered with shiny thick and dense hair. Connect health doctors say, deliver her baby almost 20 years, which wanderers who had never seen the hair more than her than her close.

after six months old, my mother said I was home, There, I slowly learned to crawl, talk and walk. I do not understand is, with me playing those wanderers, said I was a monster. One thing I am very angry, and sometimes, some of the wanderers than me, suddenly came to lift up my clothes, pointing to my back hair, that I was a monkey change.

this time, my mother always took brisk walking. In many cases, those who follow us to go, also chasing asked, her mother never spoke. Was asked anxiously, she sighed speaking, wanderers born on like this, is you have to feed the big Mania.

well-meaning people have no good way

and grandfather shared razor

没有评论:

发表评论