2012年3月21日星期三

Running ShoesHey all

Hey all,Cheap Moncler Jackets!

I'm a photographer who is making the great journey to Gally this year. I'll be cosplaying River Song (TWORS), Reinette (from the scene where she snogs the Doctor by the fireplace ♥), and Jo Grant. And if I party hard enough I may slip into End of Time!Master in a straightjacket.

Anyway, not only do I look forward to the con itself, but I can't wait to meet you all and see your lovely costumes,Running Shoes! I'm taking a lot of equipment with me to take as many great pictures as possible. So if I do take your picture, please remind me to give you my card so you can get them after the con. I'll be putting Gally photos up on my site right away and I don't want anyone to miss out on a chance to shine. :)

Also if anyone going to Gally would like to arrange a mini shoot with me,Coach Outlet Store Online, by all means let me know,Monster Beats Studio! I'd be more than happy to take anyone's picture. The only time I can't do pictures is when I'm wearing Reinette. (She kind of gets in the way. XD)

Can't wait to see all you lovely people and your awesome costumes!

ETA: Thank you,Christian Louboutin Outlet, for reminding me that I put it in my last post but not this one. XD You can check out some of my work over at . Everything post-con will be put up there as well, unless the people pictured request otherwise.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论