2012年3月15日星期四

Moncler Vest43 -year-old son because Granny childlessness to court

very fact that still seems a bit do not believe the way, a loss was at his son and the judge.

on the line, he heard heard, do not listen even if the young people to have young people's lifestyle, not to the child, the couple is that they do. excited cry: Regardless of the. Liu Lin called into the judge to mediation room, he also Qi Gugu to the mother.

a separate communication.

sentence, which I give a lot to a lot.

thiazolyl! I do not want students wanderers, I'll dink when she said, I can not have wanderers, how old do, have to be I was born my old nursing home placement! her day was wide tube, she also twisted my back wife downtown, said she can not have toddlers, we will break up my first wife was her noisy run on my now married, she came to us trouble, how may I pick her phone thing?

no life! you sue Well, think of where to report on where to go sue! integrity of the neck and kicked.

You do not gave me a grandson, is not OK! >

yesterday, Jiangbei district court, in order to 43-year-old Liu Lin is a firm His mother is very traditional, wedding day from the son, pleaded with him to his birth to a baby. Ten years, between mother and child

She turned to Liu Lin's mother, said: noisy people. I grew up so she does not believe you go to our unit, we asked around the house. where there is so when the mother,[url=http://www.style-jackets.com/]Moncler Vest[/url], quick to curse, sick of it. said.

After the old age.

share: welcome to comment to comment

old son how not to do?

microblogging Recommended | today's hot microblogging

yesterday morning, her son wait for the court hearing, a meet on the falling out.

The mother asked her son: a monthly alimony paid $ 500,[url=http://www.style-jackets.com/]Moncler Vest[/url], I was sick, or Chinese Lunar New Year period, he wants to see me.

mother every day, talking,[url=http://www.style-jackets.com/]Moncler Vest[/url], want to be the son of DINK families simply do not meet not answer the phone, the mother reported to the court, asked his son to go home

drafted to permit the withdrawal of the judge in the civil ruling, the very fact that the court corridors and son sitting side by side on a chair waiting for the rest. This is more than a decade of bickering mother and no longer speak, sat in silence, the atmosphere seemed a bit awkward, do not seem to adapt to this silence.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论